CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

my life at the moment


ok so im here to tell you about my life, so i guess i should start
as i said i have a 4 yr old boy, who is my whole world, i couldnt imagine my life now if he wasnt here,
like all 4 yr olds he is a terror but that you will find out as we go along, im engaged to his dad, Matt, we have been together for 10 yrs ( it makes me realise how old i am when i write it down ), i am 31 and i work part time in retail. I love to scrapboook (so i will upload some lay outs when i learn how to do it), i love to shop, i love to hang out with my friends,i love my family and friends and i love my life, i was a childcare worker previous to having jake for 12 yrs, i help my friend jess run a craft group at her church, im going to be a bridesmaid in october of this yr so i cant wait for that (i will upload photos when its done), this is a recent photo of Matt and Jake at the park, well i will leave it there for now

0 comments: