CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i've been tagged

by ros
heres the rules to follow
1. link to the person who tagged you
2. post the rules on your blog
3. list 6 random things about yourself
4. tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. let each person know that you tagged them and leave a comment on their blog.


6 random things ??????

1. i hate spiders, anything to do with them creeps me out, i cant even check the letter box because we had one living in there about a month ago ( its gone now, to spider heaven), but my hairs still stand up when i go check the mail...lol

2. my biggest fear is drowning

3.i have 8 neices and 7 nephews and then got a ph call last sunday telling me there is another on the way

4. i love lip gloss, thats my obsession, i usually have at least 3 in my bag at once

5. i cant eat corn, i throw it up every time, i would love to eat it because it looks delicious

6. my favourite movie of all time is Annie..the musical....i love it and could watch it millions of times (if i havent already...lol)


my 6 tags are
1.ros
2.debbie
3.nicole
4.jess
hmmm....i broke the rules cos im only doing 4

0 comments: