CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

thought




it was time for an update, i havent done any scrapping at all for weeks now, but at the moment im working on 2 large kaiser frames, so i will take pics and upload when i finish them, im very excited as i got a cricut expression recently, i havent really had a big chance to play with it but i did a bit today i cut out some florishes for my frames, my ny resolution is to get my btp projects done, i have a 92 litre box of btp items that i havent even started, so its time to clear them out a little....so stay tuned im sure there will be lots of uploads coming soon, speaking of btp...this is a photo of the dodgy potters i got from kaiser for 50c and made them for the daycare teachers, i filled them with lots of chocolates...YUMMY !!!!

1 comments:

jess said...

i know what you mean with the btp backlog!!!
I just sent 2 90lt tubs out to the garage and thats still not all of them!!
How good do the dodgy little potters turn out...I know they were a mistake...but I think they are one of me favs!!! Yours look great!!