CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

well



i must say this week hasnt been the greatest of weeks, but without going into to much detail things have changed and at first it threw me but now i think the change is great, one of the things that happened this week was my baby started kindergarten, i was very emotional about this as he is an only child, so its a reality check that he is growing fast and just to rub in how much he has grown one of the mothers come along with their new born baby, i left the kinder in tears and cried all the way home, he went again today and all was fine...no crying today. so i just thought i would share the photo of him in his kinder hat, looking very proud of himself

1 comments:

ros said...

ahh, my thoughts are with u Sharni. I still sometimes cry if I see a newborn but most of the time now I accept thats just life. Just look at the smile on his face, he looks so proud of himself. It's such a new world for them and the start of independence. I don't u think ever stop missing their company tho. Ur going to have so many great kindy photos to scrap tho. Thats a positive!!